Workshops are just for us – a chance to join hands and play in the sand together.
These workshops and Master Classes are for licensed counselors, school counselors, social workers, psychologists, psychiatrists, and play therapists looking to expand their community, learn from experts, and gain experience in lesser-known areas of Sandplay.
I’ve designed these workshops and classes to be immersive and educational, a chance to focus in on a special aspect of Sandplay that adds depth to the knowledge you already possess. Storytelling, symbolism, depth work using Jungian psychology, mapping the Heroine’s journey in sandwork, and the relationships between therapist and client are a few of the topics I like to talk about.
In the past, I’ve held some really fun and informative workshops such as:
- “Here Be Dragons! Understanding The Sandplay Journey Map©”
- “Seeing With Real Eyes: Vulnerability and Courage in Sandplay and Play Therapy Stories”
- “Using Enchanted Stories and Tales to Enrich our Sandplay Work”
- “Integrating Storytelling & Sandplay into Play Therapy with Children”
- “Creative Integration of Storytelling, Clinical Hypnosis and Resource Tapping in Play Therapy”
- “What in the World Does This Mean? Symbols and the Symbolic Process in Sandplay”
- “Sitting with Heart: Buddhist Mindfulness and Sandplay Practice in Therapeutic Relationships”
- “The Burning Bowl©: Using Fire Directly and Symbolically in Sandplay”
To see more of the workshops I’ve led in the past, take a look at my CV page here.